We are in the midst of cold and virus seasons and many complain that something is constantly breaking them. Experts point out that this situation can be prevented if you adopt certain recommendations …
Many wonder if it is possible to avoid colds or flu from viruses that are extremely comfortable with this kind of weather. The “fragile” body, muscle aches, tearful eyes, runny nose and a host of other symptoms are all hard to bear, as they prevent us from normal life and work.
Experts, however, point out that this situation can be prevented if you adopt certain recommendations.
– Feed and intake properly zinc, iron, copper, selenium, as well as vitamins A, B6, C and E. They are found in fruits, vegetables, and especially in nuts, pumpkin seeds and cereals
– Be physically active, because research has shown that exercise people have a stronger defense system. Its strength is conditioned by the increased number of immunoglobulins, which also fight infections.
– Watch out for digestion and bring in probiotics, or “good bacteria”. They are crucial for the quality of the gut flora and therefore for overall health. To achieve this, a good dairy product is indispensable in your daily diet.
– Decrease your caffeine intake while increasing your garlic intake. Avoid alcohol. To prevent dehydration, drink plenty of water, diluted vegetable juices, herbal teas.
– Preferably live more relaxed because stress hormones weaken your immunity. Numerous studies have shown this.