Today we offer you one of the most beautiful winter recipes that provide the body with warmth, as it contains many important minerals and vitamins for the human body, so let us learn together how to prepare broccoli and broccoli in the oven.
Ingredients for a broccoli and broccoli tray in the oven:
- 4 kernels of peeled and peeled tomatoes, cut into small cubes.
- 3 tablespoons of butter.
- A cup of rusk powder.
- A kilo of chopped broccoli.
- A kilo of chopped cauliflower.
- A teaspoon of dried thyme.
- A cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- A cup of grated juda cheese.
- Half a teaspoon of black pepper.
- A pinch of salt.
- A quarter of a teaspoon of cumin.
- A cup of frankincense cream.
How to prepare broccoli and broccoli tray in the oven:
- Cut both broccoli and broccoli into small flowers and wash them well.
- Boil both broccoli and broccoli in a pinch of salt and cumin.
- Remove cauliflower and broccoli from the boiling water and put it in cold, fully purified water.
- Place cauliflower and broccoli in a greased butter tray.
- Spread the cubes of tomatoes over broccoli and broccoli, and add salt, black pepper, and dried thyme.
- Put the rest of the butter on top of them.
- In a side bowl, mix cheese and rusk powder, and spread the mixture on a cauliflower and broccoli tray.
- Then distribute the cup of Lebanese cream on the tray.
- Put the tray in the oven at 180 degrees for at least 30 minutes and serve hot.