If you want a quick and easy meal with cheerful colors, lots of vegetables and some meat then this vegetable pork is the perfect choice for today's lunch.
On Kalynskitchen we found a quick Chinese recipe that is perfect for days when we don't have too much time to cook. It is delicious, quick to prepare, suitable for both meat lovers and vegetable lovers.
- ½ cups of apricot juice from compote
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of starch flour (density)
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 pork loins cut into strips (you can also use chicken)
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 2-3 cups of broccoli flowers
- 1 red pepper cut into strips
- 1 cup of young green pods chopped
- 4 young onions cut larger
In a small bowl, mix together the compote juice, soy sauce and density and set aside. Slice and cook all the ingredients (meat and vegetables) before you start cooking.
Put the wok or pan on the stove to heat well, add one tablespoon of oil and let it warm for about 30 seconds, then add the pork and fry until it is a nice color on all sides, stirring constantly. If the temperature is high enough, three minutes will be sufficient. After that, remove the meat to the plate.
Add another tablespoon of oil to the pan and fry the garlic for 20-30 seconds, add the broccoli, bell peppers, legumes and onions, and simmer for three minutes, stirring frequently. Then insert the meat and stew for another minute.
At the very end, add the soy sauce mixture and let it sit for 1-2 minutes. Serve with rice.