Our compact and powerful frequency converter Altivar Machine ATV320 is available in four versions, designed for use in the most demanding applications and environments:
- IP66 (ATV320_W)
- IP65 with switch integrated in the front (ATV320_WS)
- IP20 in book form, with the possibility of direct mounting of short-circuit protection (ATV320_B)
- Compact IP20 (ATV320_C)
They are available in 1-phase 0-2.2kW and 3-phase versions for power from 0.18 to 15 kW. (IP65 & 66 models: 1-phase 0-2.2kW 3-phase 0-7.5kW)
Saves time and cabling
When using IP65 / IP66 enclosure, the frequency converter can be placed close to the motor. It saves assembly time and cabling.
In addition, the IP65 version with circuit breaker saves you the cost of an EMC close main circuit breaker and its assembly.
Unique features and benefits
The ATV320 series is designed specifically for machine builders. The inverter has advanced features that streamline and simplify machine design – and reduce development time, assembly time and cost.
Among other things, the ATV320 series has unique features and benefits such as:
- Built-in controller – saves the cost of separate PLC control in small, simple applications
- Entire 5 built-in safety features – saves costs for separate safety relays and assembly, two safety functions can be combined, eg STO & GDL
– STO (Safe Torque Off, up to SIL3, PLe)
– SS1 (Safe Stop 1)
– SLS (Safe Limited Speed)
– SMS (Safe Maximum Speed)
– GDL (Guard Door Lock)
- High performance motor control at the height of servo solutions – for both asynchronous control and open-loop PM motors
- Built-in PTC input – can operate motors in ATEX Zone 1 and 21 at no extra cost
- Open communication – Built-in Modbus RTU and CAN bus as well as the possibility for Ethernet, Ethernet / IP, PROFIBUS, PROFINET, EtherCAT, POWERLINK and CANopen
- The Altivar Machine is rated with IEC 60721-3-3 Class 3C3 and can therefore be used in demanding environments with temperatures up to 60 degrees without the need for additional cooling.
- The VW3A1111 graphic display can be used to program the ATV320 series