On Wednesday the temperatures can reach ten degrees, which according to the meteorologist from DMI is very mild for the season.
It is an unstable but mostly mild week we have in store. On Wednesday, daytime temperatures can even be double-digit.
This is what the watchful meteorologist at the Danish Meteorological Institute (DMI) tells Erik Hansen early Monday morning.
But first we have to go through Monday.
– It will be such a gray weather day where there can be either little rain or fine rain all around. However, it is only in the small things department, and it gets relatively mild with five-eight degrees and easy to fresh wind from the southwest, says Erik Hansen.
Tuesday will also be cloudy and foggy, but in return there will also be the possibility of little or no sun. However, the chance is greatest in the western part of the country.
Again, the temperatures stay on the mild side by between five and nine degrees, and again the wind will easily recover fresh from the southwest.
On Wednesday, the weather changes for the better, the on-call meteorologist predicts.
– Well, the day starts with clouds and rain in several places, but otherwise it clears up from the northwest, and we expect some sun. Maybe a local shower might come, says Erik Hansen.
Daytime temperatures on Wednesday can sneak up to between six and ten degrees.
– It is certainly very mild for January, when the maximum temperature is at three degrees. So we are well above normal, he says.
– This is because it is very cold in Greenland and North America. When it is cold in Greenland, it is typically very mild in Western Europe.
Thursday, on the other hand, according to DMI's forecasts, it appears that we will have more rain in the country.
– It seems that most of the country gets clouds and rain, and maybe there can be a bit of rain in the North Jutland, says Erik Hansen.
Daytime temperatures on Thursday will be between three and eight degrees, while overnight temperatures on Friday may be below freezing.
– Here we can reach about minus two degrees, he says.
And just because of the cold air Friday seems to be a nice day.
– There we are in this slightly cooler and dry air, which should give some sun, says the meteorologist.
Friday we can expect temperatures of between three and eight degrees.
/ Ritzau /