Delta Motors showrooms and service are fully available to customers
In accordance with social responsibility as well as the prescribed emergency protection measures, Delta Motors, General Dealer for BMW and MINI, has adapted the salon and service hours to remain available for all its customers' needs.
Also, all precautions regarding the importance of health and safety of clients, employees and partners are provided.
• All employees respect the “social distance” by keeping a distance of 2 meters from clients and colleagues.
• Clean the premises with sanitary and disinfection products on a regular basis.
• The number of hand sanitizer places in showrooms has increased significantly.
• In the Service Department, team members wear gloves.
• The steering wheel and seat are covered with plastic wrap immediately after the vehicle has been serviced.
• Cleaning techniques are applied to test vehicles after each test run.
• Employees pay particular attention to sensitive areas inside the vehicle, such as: seats, steering wheel, door handles and other hard surfaces.
• All vehicles are disinfected after the service has been completed
Delta Motors first wants you to stay healthy and safe, and if you need the services of a sales or service team there is only one call, email or click from you: