The Europe Days 2020 conference brings 25 key people to Israel to invest in Israeli startups and help them do business in Europe, with a focus on Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Who will come and what exactly are they looking for?
More than 92 million people, GDP of over 7 trillion euros, 9,000 startups, 4 million small and medium businesses, 14,000 large companies and over 4 billion euros in startups – Germany, Austria and Switzerland are some of the most interesting markets in the world, and Europe in particular.
On Tuesday, March 17, the Europe Days 2020 Conference, which connects Israeli entrepreneurs and entrepreneurs with the “technology scene” in European countries, will be held. The conference is intended for those interested in entering European markets, especially in Germany, Austria or Switzerland, and aims to provide startups with access to investors in these countries with more than 250 million euros in funding, as well as connecting business opportunities from German, Austrian and Swiss companies, and practical information on how to penetrate .
In honor of the conference, more than 25 investors and representatives representing companies with an annual turnover of more than 400 billion euros are arriving in Israel and are interested in investing millions of euros in Israeli startups and collaborations. The conference is structured so that an entrepreneur and entrepreneur can maximize interaction with lecturers and lecturers, including through a personal meeting, networking and round tables.
Who will come? Foreign investors looking to invest in Israeli startups; European companies that want to buy solutions from Israeli startups; Accelerators offering Israeli startups 15 different programs in Berlin, Vienna, Cologne, Hamburg and Zurich; Representatives of various cities and authorities who help free entrepreneurs and entrepreneurs do business in different countries. Bottom line, 25 people from three countries are flying to Israel specifically, with 250 million euros for investment and 92 million potential customers, all in one day in Tel Aviv.
But who exactly is coming and what exactly are they looking for?
– Florian Steger – Investment Manager at Hubraum Deutsche Telekom's early investment body and pilots. Looking for investments in the 5G, Edge, AR and UWB areas. In addition, it offers accessibility to 5G and Edge networks for pilot purposes in Berlin.
– Susanne Timosci – Investment Manager at DFL, German Football League. Seeking investments in New Media, Stadium Technologies, SporTech and Fan Engagement.
– Gilad Novick – Partner at the Swiss LakeStar Foundation, One of the largest funds in Europe. Looking for start-up investments with DeepTech.
– Moshe Zilberstein – Next47 CEO in Israel, Siemens Investment Fund. Looking for investments in B2B companies that already have sales in cyber, artificial intelligence, robotics and IoT.
– Dr. Eliana Zamprogna – CTO of M-Industry, The manufacturing body of the largest Migros retail company in Switzerland. Seeking investments and collaborations in the fields of food, manufacturing and retail technologies.
– Rolf Haerdi – Director of Innovation and Technology of Deutsche Bahn Germany's railway company, one of the world's leading transport companies with over 330,000 employees. Looking for 5G startups, IoT Mobility, AR, Machine Learning.
– Michael Amtmann – New Mueller Media Business Manager A leading German media company. Looking for new media solutions and small business services.
– Andreas Kreiner – Technologist and strategist at KTM Innovation, The innovation arm of the Austrian KTM, the world's largest off-road motorcycle and rally maker. Looking for startups in the areas of smart motorcycle, safety, retail and user experience.
– Torsten Kraul – Partner in the law firm Noerr, a technology, regulatory and GDPR attorney. Comes to guide entrepreneurs and entrepreneurship on issues related to regulation, and privacy in Europe.
– Marc Preusche – CEO of Dept An international digital agency run by Berlin. Looking for companies in digital marketing and AI.
– Moritz Förster – Senior Communications Specialist at Opners German PR and Marketing Company. Comes to advise and mentor startups in Germany's PR and media.
Accelerators and Acceleration Programs:
– Sylvia Dudek – Director of Metro Xcel Accelerator From Metro, Europe's leading retailer. The Accelerator offers three programs in Hospitality, Retail and one in collaboration with American Target.
– Christian Lindener – Global Director of Airbus BizLab Accelerator, International Airbus Aerospace Acceleration Program. Looking for startups in Aviation, Industry 4.0, Composites and Autonomy.
– Thomas Patzko – CEO of Impact Hub and KickStart From Zurich, Switzerland. Offers a network of shared work spaces and four acceleration programs in the areas of AI, FinTech, Cyber and InsurTech.
– Davis Saad – CEO of Agro Innovation Lab, Focusing on agricultural technologies and acting on behalf of BayWa & RWA companies. Looking for startups in the fields of robotics, organic farming and packaging.
– Tatjana Buechler – Next Media Accelerator Accelerator From Hamburg. Seeking startups from the fields of New Media, AR and AdTech.
– Christoph Schepan, CEO and partner at Next Commerce Accelerator From Hamburg. An explorer in the fields of logistics and ecommerce.
– Katrin Bacic – CEO of Wayra by Telefonica Accelerator Munich, Germany. Looking for startups in 5G, cyber, artificial intelligence and IoT.
– Deborrah Schaer – Leading the F10 Financial Accelerator Program From Zurich. Accelerator specializes in the areas of finance, insurance and banking.
– Markus Kuntke – Innovation Manager in the REWE Acceleration Program Acceleration Program In Vienna – Europe's largest food and tourism retailer. Looking for food, retail, beverage and cosmetic startups.
– Thomas Neumann – responsible for locating startups in the Creators-Expedition program, AVL Acceleration Program. Looking for battery / energy startups, sensors, and car software.
Government and municipal bodies:
– Achim Hartig – GTAI Director General of the Ministry of Economic Development in Germany, An aid body for companies wishing to operate in Germany. Assists Israeli startups interested in working with small and medium-sized businesses in Germany and connecting to the German Digital Hubs network.
– Gil Baxpehler – Head of the Cologne City International Startup Department, Germany. Advises and accompanies integration into the city's various startups.
– Daniel Chladek – Manager at Vienna Business Agency Offering grants of up to half a million euros, consulting and training for startups looking to operate from Vienna.
– Burkhard Volbracht – Director at Berlin Partner Which helps Israeli startups to be based in Berlin.
– Schabhuettl Guenther – Director of Advantage Austria in Israel. Provides business consulting and development to businesses looking to develop trade relations with Austria.
– Christoph Sommer – Project Manager at NRW.INVEST Which helps Israeli startups in sales phases connect with industries in the North Rhine Westphalia area, the Automotive Industry Center and the German Industry 4.0.
– Nirit Osi – Head of the Small and Medium Business Section at ISRED – Innovation Authority. Assists Israeli startups in receiving grants of up to 2.5 million euros and investments of up to 15 million euros in EU programs.
– Ami Levin – European Area Director in Foreign Trade. Assists Israeli start-ups in trading and business development in European markets, through the network of Israeli commercial affiliates in European countries.
We have 8 tickets to hand out to you
As mentioned, the conference will be held on March 17, that is, for about three weeks, and only last places remain. Entrepreneurs and entrepreneurs and startups can buy last tickets at a discounted price of NIS 99 instead of NIS 199 (before VAT and ticketing costs). 8 geeky readers who want to meet with guests and lecturers at the conference will receive free tickets from us.
How do I win? Fill out the form Until this Wednesday, February 26 at 6:00 pm, and tell us which of the guests you would like to meet and for what purpose. The first 8 who respond to the form will win a free ticket.