LG Electronics (LG) once again proved the superiority of its product design by winning as many as 19 awards at this year's Red Dot Design Competition, including the prestigious award The best of the best by 65 inches OLED TV GX Gallery series (model 65GX).
The winner of the Red Dot The best of the best, in the product design category, excels LGits luxurious design with an artistically slim screen, easy to fit on any wall, providing new possibilities for decorating and decorating space. Like most others LG OLED 2020 TVs, Red Dot's winning model offers an incredible viewing experience thanks to the new α (Alpha) 9 Gen 3 AI Processor, incredible color expression and endless contrast OLED-a.
The Red Dot Design Awards are among the three most prestigious professional design competitions in the world. This year, an expert jury considered about 6,500 products from 60 countries. Next to LG 65GX, the judges also awarded the other two LG OLED TVs – LG SIGNATURE OLED 8K (model 77ZX) and LG OLED WX Wallpaper 4K OLED TV (model 65WX).
Ever since they debuted in 2013, LG OLED TVs received awards at the Red Dot Competition every year, with six being awarded the highest honor. The winners to date include the former rollable TV, elegant “Wallpaper“TV and minimalist Picture-on-Glass TV.
Here are some more highlights LG products that won Red Dot design awards this year:
- LG SIGNATURE OLED TV (Model 77ZX)
- LG SIGNATURE air conditioner
- LG V60 ThinQ and Dual Screen 3
- LG OLED TV (model 65WX)
- LG NanoCell TV (Model 75NANO99)
- LG UltraFine Display Ergo (Model 32UN880)
- LG UltraGear Gaming Monitor (Model 27GN950)
- LG Soundbar (Model SN11RG)
- LG Styler Black Edition
- LG InstaView Door-in-Door Fridge with Ice Machine
- LG CordZero ThinQ A9 Vacuum Cleaner
- LG CordZero ThinQ Robotic Floor Wiper
- AI DD washing machine and tumble dryer with DUAL intverter heat pump
- LG PuriCare Quadruple Water Purifier
- LG water heater with heat pump
“As a company that passionately believes in the importance of good design, it's always a great honor to receive recognition from Red Dot“Said Noh Chang-ho, senior vice president and head of corporate design at LG Electronics. “LG is deeply committed to the desire of its customers for beautiful products and will continue to pursue innovative design that brings new value and outstanding customer experiences“.