To us, LifePress Magazine does not seem to have those expensive gifts that can be compared to the ones you make, especially when you have a great idea like ours.
We found this idea for scented jars that are decorative and serve as an air freshener TheYummlyLife blog, and you can give them to friends, neighbors, work colleagues. Aside from the fact that these scented jars are a nice and useful gift, you won't need much money to make them.
- Citrus fruits cut into rings (lemon, orange, grapefruit, lime)
- Spices – rosemary, bay leaf, thyme
- Spices – cinnamon sticks, cloves, nutmeg, star anise
- Fresh ginger
- Vanilla, almond and mint extracts
- Twigs of pine
For these gifts, use half-liter jars and a container to mix the scents.
Put the combinations of scents and ingredients (listed below) into the jars and pour over with water and store them in the refrigerator for one to two weeks. Whatever you need to do to make the jars a present, wrap them with decorative ribbons and attach a strap to your best wishes. You can also write on the note that the jars should heat up if you want to release the scent, and who wants to be embellished is enough to open the jar and place a small candle on top.
- Orange cut into rings, two cinnamon sticks, ½ tablespoons of cloves, ½ tablespoons of gingerbread spices and one star anise.
- 2 lemons, teaspoon vanilla extract, 3 sprigs of rosemary.
- 2 lime, 3-4 sprigs of thyme, ½ teaspoon mint, teaspoon mint.
- 1 orange, a piece of peeled ginger, cut, ½ teaspoon almond extract.
- A hand full of pine twigs or needles, 4 bay leaves, nutmeg.