The Medical Syndicate revealed that 15 doctors and nurses working for the National Cancer Institute in Cairo were transferred to the Isolation Hospital after they were infected with the Corona virus, which increased the frequency of infection in Egypt during the past days.
And before the Ministry of Health attempted the coup lying as usual, the union said, through its Facebook page,: “All support and appreciation to the medical team at the National Cancer Institute in Cairo … where 15 doctors and nurses were transferred to the isolation hospital after confirming that they were infected with the Corona virus,” adding: “All wishes for a speedy recovery, God willing.”
The crime of neglect in the institute
A doctor at the Department of Oncology exposed, confirming that she neglected to treat the cases that appeared days before she did not inform anyone, until the number was increased in this way.
For his part, Dr. Hatem Abu Al Qasim, Director of the Cancer Institute, said in press statements that it was decided to close the institute for three days, in order to purify it after discovering some of the doctors and nurses infected with the Corona virus inside it, noting that all the infected cases were transferred to isolation hospitals in several places. Inside Cairo Governorate, for treatment.
The Egyptians' health does not concern them
Despite the increasing number of injured people in Egypt, and the number approaching the one thousandth that the health minister of the coup took off and considered it an indication of the outbreak, the contracting companies managed to pressure the coup government and issue a decision to return to the contracting sector from today, Saturday, striking the wall of health of millions of Sector workers and their families. It responds only to the pressures exerted by businessmen, especially Naguib Sawiris.
The Cairo Court of Appeal also retracted its decision on Friday evening to return to work in its courts, to decide, after the wrath of the lawyers, to postpone the work for another two weeks.
The Ministry of Health in the coup government announced the increase in the number of people infected with Corona virus until Friday, to 985 cases after recording 120 new cases, and the number of deaths rising to 66 deaths after recording 8 new deaths.
Khaled Mujahid, a spokesman for the coup d'etat, said in a statement that 120 new cases had been confirmed that had positive laboratory analyzes of the virus, including 3 foreigners and 117 Egyptians, including those returning from abroad and mixers with positive cases that had been discovered and announced previously, in addition to recording 8 deaths Among them, a foreigner and 7 Egyptians, noting that all registered cases are positive for the virus in isolation hospitals.
Mujahid pointed out that 15 Egyptians infected with Corona virus were discharged from the isolation hospital, after receiving medical care, bringing the total recovered from the virus to 216 cases, pointing out that the ministry continues to raise its preparations in all governorates, and follow-up of the situation first hand regarding the Corona virus.