This is news that will crumple more than one: the 2021 edition of the Pirelli Calendar is canceled because of the coronavirus epidemic.
“Pirelli, in light of the current Covid-19 emergency, has decided to cancel the production and launch of the Pirelli 2021 Calendar,” the Italian manufacturer announced in a press release and via social networks. “We will come back to the project when the time comes, with the people who worked with us today,” said Pirelli executive vice president and general manager Marco Tronchetti Provera.
100,000 € for the fight against the coronavirus
“As part of other initiatives already undertaken by the company, the” The Cal “project will allow 100,000 euros to be devoted to the fight against coronavirus and to research in this field.”, Said the group, specialized in production tires.
It is not the first time that the famous Pirelli Calendar has not seen the light of day. The production of “The Cal” had already been stopped in 1967 and from 1975 to 1983.
– Containment: Waze no longer reports police checks
– Containment: establishment of a new certificate!
– Coronavirus: can I reassess my auto insurance contract?
– Technical control and coronavirus: deadlines granted!
– Behind the scenes of the Pirelli 2020 Calendar
– Discover the photos from the 2019 Pirelli Calendar!