It is forbidden to leave the house. To the technical-scientific support group regarding the management of highly contagious diseases on the Romanian territory, it transmitted the following decision.
The document is a draft signed by Raed Arafat, and the measures could enter into force if the situation worsens, even if at present the officials categorically reject this hypothesis. Our colleagues from Capital they tried to contact Raed Arafat, but until this time he did not respond to the request.
Pursuant to art. 8 ^ 2 of the Government Emergency Ordinance no. 21 /2004 on the National Emergency Management System, with the subsequent modifications and completions, corroborated with the Decision no. 3 of the National Committee for Special Emergency Situations (CNSSU), the technical-scientific support group functions as a technical support body of the National Committee for Special Emergency Situations (CNSSU), meaning that its decisions are subject to CNSSU approval.
It is forbidden to leave the house
Considering the spread of SARS-VOC 2 infections at national level, on 20.03.2020 the members To the technical-scientific support group regarding the management of highly contagious diseases on the Romanian territory, discussed the necessary measures to be taken in order to prevent the spread of the infection.
The members decided the following:
Article 1. (1) Are forbidden displacement of persons outside the home / residence with the following exceptions:
- travel between home and work, when professional activity is essential, and cannot be organized in the form of remote work (with the presentation of a permanent Certificate from the employer, attached) or travel in professional interest that cannot be delayed (with moving order from the employer),
- specialized medical consultation that cannot be delayed;
- travel for purchases of strict necessity to commercial units in the home area,
- travel to provide assistance for the elderly, vulnerable or accompanying children;
- other reasons that justify the urgency, with the explicit details of the declared route, based on the declaration, completed in advance, in order to be presented to the control authorities.
- short trip, near the home, for individual physical activities, outdoors, excluding any form of collective sports activity,
- short trip, near the home, related to the needs of pets,
(2) The trips mentioned in letter. b) – f) are allowed only on the basis of the Declaration, annexed to this decision, completed in advance.
(3) It is allowed to move the persons accompanied by minor children or the presence of the minor children in the vehicle, next to parents / grandparents, when they cannot be left alone or with another person to supervise them.
Article 2 People have the right to choose their location where they will stay for the duration of their travel restrictions and have the obligation to inform, in a motivated way, the police station they belong to, 48 hours before, in the situation in which they decide, motivated, its change. .